SPECIALIST PHYSIOTHERAPY WORKSHOP
CERTIFICATE IN SPINAL MANUAL THERAPY (CSMT)
12-20 DECEMBER 2018
8-day practical workshop
acquire advanced clinical reasoning skills
evidence-based clinical knowledge
enhance your learning with case studies
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Identify the multi-dimensional causes of spinal pain
• Understand pain mechanisms & their clinical relevance to complex spinal pain disorders
• Sub-group patients according to Peter O'Sullivan’s classification system
• Understand the contributors and predictors of persistent spinal pain
• Assess & manage spinal pain disorders using manual therapy, motor control exercises and neural sliders.
Vaidas Stalioraitis FACP has over 15 years’ experience working in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
He is a specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapist, as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists in 2016.
Vaidas Stalioraitis FACP
Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, MSc (Curtin University), Graduate Entry Master of Physiotherapy (Curtin University), Master of Clinical Manipulative Physiotherapy (Curtin University), Certified Mulligan Concept Teacher, Associate of the Australian Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Association, Faculty staff member Manual Concepts, Western Australia.